Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sarah, Confirmation, Reading, Acting, LHOP and knitting OH MY!!

Sarah should just move into the ER. For real. We just had another "adventure" on Monday night when the trunk of our station wagon decided to crash down onto her. Ouuchhhh. She sprained her neck, has a back contusion, and a mild head injury. Her back hurts too much to walk, so she gets a wheel chair. Woweth.

Our Confirmation is tomorrow at 7:30!!!! YIPPEE!! I can't wait!! Please pray to St. Maria Goretti (Sarah's Confirmation saint) for complete healing. And if anyone is wondering, I chose St. Therese of Lisieux to be my Confirmation saint.

I'm reading lots (As usual...). I just found these awesome books called "The Chicks with Sticks"!! It combines three of my favorite things. Friends, knitting, AND A GOOD BOOK!! I'm on the second one. Here's the link to the author's website. They have lots of coolio stuff! http://www.elizabethlenhard.com/

I'm also reading the sequel to "A Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray. It's called "Rebel Angels" Those books are pretty good. http://www.randomhouse.com/teens/gemmadoyle/index.html

This week at TJS Rehearsal, I DID AWESOME!! YAYYYYYYY!!!

MY DADDY BOUGHT ME SEASON SIX OF LHOP!! YAYETH!

I finished the beautiful baby blanket for my cousin Debbie's daughter Sophia. It's pwitty and soft and pink. :D I'm still making billions of scarves for Aunt Patty. I've made about five so far. After I'm done with those, I'm gonna make another scrap blanket.

Well, that's it for now. TALLY-HO!

~Me

No comments: