Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Katie go home. **Sniff**

We drove Katie back to NJ on Monday night. It was sad. :( But we had a great time and we got some sweet pictures and videos too!! I'm putting more piccys up, and I'd put the vids up, but I'm not quite sure where they were saved to. Heh.



Katie and Katie = BFF!




This





Is




Larry




Larry says




Hi




I




Love




Ice Cream




Escalator shot! Pretty awesome huh?






Katie with the Prince Caspian Tickets **GASPETH**




Katie with the Kit movie poster.




Katie's celeb shot.




The three of us!! YAYETH!




They really do love each other. Deep down. Deep DEEP down.




This would be an awesome pic if I didn't have freaky evil eyes... And yes. We do have matching necklaces.




Tristan's cute lil Giants outfit that Sarah wanted to burn.

No comments: