Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Long time, no blog

Yeahh, life's been pretty.... hectic. OK fine. I lost computer privileges. SHEESH!

Anyway, the plays are over and I'm depressed. We put our pool up. I'm going to a workcamp this Sunday and I really don't wanna go. BTW, while I'm packing for the workcamp, a bunch of my friends get to go to Steubenville East. And I REAALLLLLYYY wanted to go! :( I haven't seen my favorite cast members since the cast party and I'm sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. sad. I went to camp and had an AWESOME time. YAY!

Anddd I'm making a montage of all the pics I took when Katie was here. It is a WIP (Meaning i'm still trying to figure out how it all works...) but hopefully I'll get it up soon.

~Me

1 comment:

The Other Katie said...

a montage of ALL those pictures??? uh oh. I see humiliation in the future.
Have you gotten the video of Sarah's and my amazing dancing skills to work yet?

and I just said I didn't want to be humiliated!


Katie, I hate to break it to ya:
I'm weird.