Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm hoome!

I'm home! It's so nice to sleep in my own bed *sigh*

Anyway, when we drove through Amish country on our way back, we stopped at this adorable little Amish-owned store and guess what?!?! I GOT MY AMISH DOLL!! Her name is Rebecca Lapp. But I just call her Rebecca. :)

Anyway, on Sunday, we went to the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception for Mass. It's soo pretty there. They have a bookstore AND a giftshop. To say the least, I'm moving in. :) My parents surprised me with a St. Dymphna holy card. It's really pretty. I bought myself a St. Therese holy card, a holy card with the picture "Madonna of the streets" and this really pretty prolife prayer on the back. I'll post it later. I also got a holy card of St. Gianna Molla.

And than... at the bookstore, I got the book John Paul 2 High: Catholic, Reluctantly. It. Is. AMAZING!! I'm planning on writing a book review for it.

Well, that's pretty much it. I'll post later!

And please pray for my friend's friend who is planning on having an abortion tomorrow!!!!

No comments: