I found this on For Lack of anything better and decided that I wanted to do it too.
The rules are: Link to the person who tagged you, list the rules, write six random things about yourself, tag six-ish people by leaving comments on their blogs and let the person who tagged you know that you've written the post.
1. I am wayyyy too empathetic. I can cry when I see someone who looks the tad bit sad. Than it turns out they ate something sour.
2. I love crying. I know it sounds weird.... But I guess the right way to say it is that I'm not afraid to cry. I can cry in public without being embarassed..
3. I don't like the beach. I HATE getting sand in my bathing suit. and it ALWAYS happens to me. Blech.
4. The first Shakespeare play I acted in was A Midsummer's Night Dream when I was four years old. I played a random little fairy and danced on the stage. It was vewy cute. :)
5. Potato chips taste REALLY good with orange soda. No joke.
6. AHH! Don't know what to do... ummm... ... AHA!! I have had at least nine email addresses in my lifetime.
I tag Raewyn and Delaney