Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How people find me

These are the keywords people have used to find my blog:

Airhead/book review
anne of green gables book review
book reviews (love)
doofusmaximus sex (SAY WHAT?!?!?!)
kayteesonlinejournal.blogspot.com (really...)
quotes on modesty mother theresa
teacher's guide final test for Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts
age level for the book anne of green gables
thingy thingy 4 games (no, i'm NOT kidding)
anne of green gables whole story summary
senator mccain concession
ann from green gable + book review
flanders field Louisa May Alcott
where the heart is book summary



and that's only SOME of them. others get even weirder.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How do we know how they find you? I'm interested

The Other Katie said...

I think she does it with stat tracker or whatever it's called. Same thing that counts visits to her blog.^^

And Katie: Wow. Some of those are downright weird/scary.

hehe for fun I googled "Anne of Green Gables book review" and I found you. You're on the second page of results.