Monday, November 24, 2008

I love "meme stealing!"

From For Lack of Anything Better.

1. pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker (awesome book, btw)

2. Open to page 123

3. Find the fifth sentence, which IS:
"Eadric you're-" But my warning was too late, for Eadric had hopped onto the rock.

4. Post the next three sentences (This is going to be awkward...)
"You are the essence of beauty," he began, his eyes raised adoringly to the nymph's face. "You are my sun, my moon, my stars."
"You're a frog," she said, noticing him at last. "I don't talk to frogs."
"I'm not just a frog"

(OOOH CLIFHANGER!!!)

5. Tag 5 people.

Okeedoke.

The Other Katie
The Doofus Maximus
Delaney
Amanda C. Bell
Grace


see Katie?! this post had NOTHING to do with Twilight. HA!

2 comments:

The Other Katie said...

bravo...

Cool meme. That was funny! "You're a frog. I don't talk to frogs." haha! I'll do it, but the nearest book to me is Jack's history book. When I do it, I'll go to my room first and grab the first book that arrests my attention. :-D

Delaney said...

Thanks for tagging me, Katie!

I left you an award on my blog. :D