Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random quotes from the Twilight Movie...

Cuz I have no life. Hey, whatcha gonna do?

Isabella Swan: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: Seventeen.
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward Cullen: ...awhile. <--- One of my (many) favorites


Isabella Swan: Clair de Lune is great.
Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What?
Isabella Swan: I can't dance
[laughs]
Isabella Swan: .
Edward Cullen: Hmm... Well, I could always make you.
Isabella Swan: I'm not scared of you.
Edward Cullen: [laughs] Well you really shouldn't have said that.


Jessica Stanley: Bella! Guess who just asked me to prom. I totally thought Mike was gonna ask you, actually. Um, it's not gonna be weird though, right?
Isabella Swan: No, no. Zero weirdness. You guys are great together.
Jessica Stanley: I know, right?


Isabella Swan: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it. <---- AMAZINGNESS!!


Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion. <---- *sigh*


Isabella Swan: Will you tell me the truth?
Edward Cullen: No, probably not.
[Bella turns away slighly angry]
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories.
Isabella Swan: I have considered radiocative spiders and kryptonite.
Edward Cullen: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy?
Isabella Swan: You're not.
[Edward smiles]


Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever. <--- *swoons*


Isabella Swan: Badly as in... I become a meal.
[Alice comes in through the window]
Alice Cullen: Hi Bella!
[Walks up to Bella and hugs her]
Alice Cullen: Oh, you do smell good.
Edward Cullen: Alice, what are you-?
Alice Cullen: It's okay. Bella and I are going to be great friends.
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's still a little difficult for him.
Jasper Hale: Pleasure to meet you.
Alice Cullen: It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her.
Edward Cullen: Alright, I'm going to take her on a tour of the rest of the house.
Alice Cullen: Well, I'll see you soon.
Isabella Swan: Okay.
Esme Cullen: I think that went well.
Esme Cullen: [to Rosalie] Clean this up! Now! <---- AMAZINGNESS!


Esme Cullen: Here comes the human.
[Bella and Edward walk around the corner]
Esme Cullen: [Runs up to Bella] Bella! We're making Italiano for you.
Isabella Swan: Okay.
Edward Cullen: Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes.
Isabella Swan: Buon girono?
Esme Cullen: Molto Bene!
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: It gives us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time.
Esme Cullen: I hope you're hungry.
Isabella Swan: Yeah, absolutely!
Edward Cullen: She already ate.
Rosalie Hale: [Breaks the bowl she's holding] Perfect!
Isabella Swan: Yeah-it's just that I know... I know you guys don't eat.
Esme Cullen: Of course, that's very conciderate of you.
Edward Cullen: Just ignore Rosalie. I do.
Rosalie Hale: Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us.
Isabella Swan: I would never tell anybody anything.
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: She knows that.
Emmett Cullen: Yeah, well the problem is... you two have gone public now so...
Esme Cullen: Emmett!
Rosalie Hale: No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly.
Isabella Swan: Badly as in... I become a meal.


Edward Cullen: Hold on tight spidermonkey <---- self explanatory.


Rosalie Hale: Is she even Italian?
Emmett Cullen: Her name's Bella! <---- giggle


Isabella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers.
Edward Cullen: Yes... No... To get to the other side... 1.772...
Isabella Swan: I don't need the square root of pi. <--- this was so funny in the movie!


Edward Cullen: You see, every person smells different, has a different essence. If you locked an alcoholic in a room full of stale beer, he'd gladly drink it. But he could resist, if he wished to, if he was a recovering alcoholic. Now let's say you placed in that room a glass of hundred-year-old brandy... How do you think he would fare then?
Edward Cullen: Maybe that's not the right comparison. Maybe it would be to easy to turn down brandy. Perhaps i should make our alcoholic a herion addict instead.
Isabella Swan: So what your saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?
Edward Cullen: Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.





Up next, awesome avatars from Twilight.


And NO I am NOT obsessed.
















OK. Yes I am.

4 comments:

The Other Katie said...

OK, Katie, therapy begins now.
For one week feel free to post here about whatever you want. Then, for two weeks straight, NO Twilight-posting. Don't even say the word Twilight. Don't mention any of the actors. No quoting. No obscure references that only Twilight-lovers will catch. NADA. We'll proceed from there depending on how you react.
(And no, you can't just boycott and not post anything at all. I want at least 5 good posts during the Twilight-void period.)

Oh, and by the way, you are bound by solemn oath to comply. :P

The Real Katie said...

you wouldn't even THINK about it. *glares*

I REFUSE!! AHH!

that's like me telling you not to blog about books!!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! *SOBS*

The Other Katie said...

You'll live.

Awesomepossum said...

Ouch! That's sad.
[Love the Twilight quotes! =)]
Have you read the book?
If not, DO IT!!!! =D lol