Friday, December 26, 2008

Stroking my vanity...









I just have to say what I got for my VERY MARY CHRIST MASS!!




YAY!




Ok, my mommy and daddy bought me three Nintendo DS games (A spanish game, a fashion studio game, and a babysitter game thing) and a sweet case that looks like a purse for my DS. They also got me a Twilight shirt that has a pic of my favorite scene on it!!! --->


That's the pic. Yup. They also got me a sweet hoodie that says Twilight in pink swirly script and than Girl in cool star things.




<---- That's IT!!


They also got me a pair of sweet purple PJ's with CUPCAKES!! on them. And a pink fuzzy robe. It rocks.


My favorite sister bought me the new Rascal Flatts CD (Still Feels Good) and an Edward Poster (Which just happened to be the exact same one I bought her. :P)


My aunt bought me a Twilight shirt that said "I dream of being with you forever..." Or something along those lines. I <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5284139980385128562" style="FLOAT: right; MARGIN: 0px 0px 10px 10px; WIDTH: 169px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 165px" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiuug-Ovd8LbC30xrZzV5bQ48KfG_G1nn_-32y2y2rmO6ge9YVDbxuN7f2JaiC2EyasD79IMFW_c0cxNH1sD0RtSyZeA1ODhe2_qvNiVwPwmz2IMJupfHxDHjp3AaSNY_IaKKEN3OdrKH0C/s400/wickedsoundtrack.jpg" border="0">dway music shopping spree. I bought the Wicked Soundtrack, "Practically Perfect" from Mary Poppins, "Home" from Beauty and the Beast, "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid, and "She's In Love" from The Little Mermaid.
My friend Emalee bought me a Twilight Shirt with Bella & Edward on it. (That, my friends, totals up to THREE Twilight Shirts!)
My friend Katie (The Other Katie, my co-blogger buddy.) bought me "Amata Means Beloved" A Book she's been telling me about for forever. I tried to get it at Borders, but they were out. And I tried to get it at my library, but they didn't have it. So my bestest friend surprised me with it for Christmas!! *huggles*
OK, that's pretty much it. :)
God Bless and I hope you had an AMAZING Christmas!
Lots of Love,

Katie <3


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Three twilight shirts, that beats my mini edward + bella poster from before the movie release date changed. xD

Holly said...

Cupcake pajamas! So awesome.