Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Faith Hill talks about her "side job"


I personally thought that this was really cool!
Faith Hill sure is busy these days for an artist without a new album to promote. She sang at Tuesday's Neighborhood Ball, an inaugural event celebrating the swearing in of President Barack Obama. She also recorded 'America's Song' for the inauguration, a collaboration with several other artists who all performed the song on the 'Oprah Winfrey Show' this week. And now, the country songbird is gearing up to sing at the Super Bowl on February 1. But what's really keeping Hill busy is her day job -- not as a singer, but as something much more important.
"I'm a very busy mom, and that's really what I (am)," the mother of three tells Canadian country radio station CDJC.
I'm a mom who happens to sing on the side. It's kind of like my side gig now!"
Read More Here.

No comments: