Saturday, February 7, 2009

Five Quick Takes Saturday: Vol 1



-1-

One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Little House on The Prairie. I remember watching it when I was younger, and being mad because it wasn't like the books, which I grew up reading. Now, I'm sort of overly obsessed. I have the Sixth and Eighth Seasons on DVD and I actually spent all day watching Season 8 yesterday.

-2-

I LOVE Audrey Hepburn. I think she is really a talented actress. My favorite movie with her is "Sabrina". It's actually not that well known, but, it's totally AMAZING. It's a great Cinderella story and Audrey is GORGEOUS in it. I actually don't like My Fair Lady that much. It's okay, but it's not one of my favorites. And I'm not allowed to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's.

-3-

I'm a sophomore in highschool, but I'm already looking at colleges. Right now, the ones that speak out to me are Christendom, Magdalen, The Franciscan University of Steubenville and Ave Maria. Although, since I love to act, I'd love to go to NYU to get a major in dramatics or something. But, my faith is really important to me, so I want to go to a good, Catholic college. Like, one that's not only Catholic in name, but in what they teach too.

-4-

I just finished my first story! I was inspired while listening to Taylor Swift's new CD, Fearless. It was based off the song, "You Belong With Me". It's basically about a girl who's in love with her best friend, who is dating a bratty girl. I'm really proud of it. :)

-5-

I LOVE old movies. Quiet Man, Psycho, Vertigo, Romeo & Juliet, Funny Face, McClintock, Singin' In The Rain, The Bells of Saint Mary's, Yours Mine and Ours, Christmas in Connecticut, 12 Angry Man and It's A Wonderful Life are just a few of my favorites. :)

Go do your own 5 Quick Takes!! Go to Rose's blog.


3 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Ooh! You are doing it tooo!!!!!! Yay! I LOVE YOU!!!! YES!!!! SOMEONE ACTUALLY JOINED IN!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

MentalMom said...

2. AHEM. Roman Holiday!!

4. coolness! don't forget to put it on AP!

Holly said...

Sabrina is such a charming movie.