Saturday, May 23, 2009

5 Quick Takes Saturday

~1~
It was sooo warm yesterday! I was so surprised, especially since it's FREEZING today.
~2~
Opening night for MacBeth is next Friday at 7pm est. *gulp* I'm knitting chainmail for our fighters. We only have about ten people who REALLY need it, and we have about five knitters, so that's only like two things per person, not too bad. We're just using gray yarn with BIG needles and making two rectangles and sewing them together. Easy Smeezy.
~3~
I've been sick for the last few days. I couldn't keep anything down. It. Was. DISGUSTING!
~4~
Yesterday, mom, Sarah, some friends and I went to the Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes in Litchfield in Litchfield, CT. It's BEAUTIFUL! They have an outside little chapel, and the most beautiful stations of the cross. It's like a hike through the woods, almost. Except, it's not really woodsy. I mean, it is, but it's paved road with random benches everywhere. If you're ever in the area, make sure to stop there. And tell me, so I can meet ya there! They have a GREAT Catholic bookstore, too.
~5~
I'm doing ballroom dancing again! Soo fun!

1 comment:

KZur said...

Yikes! Your opening night for MacBeth is the same night as my opening night for dance recital. Freaky no?
Awh, I'm sorry you were sick, I spent most of yesterday in the hospital :( not fun. Anyhowww, I will talk to you later! Luvz!