Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hi, my name is Katie...

and I am the worst blogger in the history of bloggers *bows head shamefully* If anybody's still reading this: HI!

If not... :(

I'm gonna try *TRY!!* to blog more often, I have LOTS to blog about, especially since I just came home from a ten day trip to California!! I took over 600 pics and I met some famous people (oooh!!)! We went to Hollywood, Universal Studios, Los Angeles, Disneyland, San Diego, and SeaWorld. No, this was not just a random trip, My cousin, Bobby (Or "Bob" as everyone calls him now.... but like, that's my UNCLE. So I still call him Bobby. *shrug*) got married to a WONDERFUL girl on the seventh in San Diego. The wedding was beautiful, and a bunch of my fellow Connecticut family members went, too. Including Little Reilly! Yeah, Reilly's like, four now. He's the cutest kid. :)) Also, my cousin Carney came from Arizona with his wife and son. It was great to see them, since we haven't seen them since Reilly's Baptism! Reilly was baptized in March of 2006... yeah. Long time.

Well, that's all for now! I'll be back, though. *EVIL LAUGH*

PS

Book reviews will randomly start showing up again on Reviews by Me... ;)

1 comment:

Rose Marchen said...

Yay! I've missed you!