Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Family Tree

Well, I've been wanting to do it for a LONG time, and I've finally done it!! MY FAMILY TREE!!!

I don't have that much info, but my Auntie was a big help and found some of my great-grandparents birth certificates and death certificates. I'm so happy my Grandpa kept all this stuff and my family didn't just throw it all away!!!

I found out the names of two of my great-great grandparents' names which was very cool. I also found out my great grandfather changed his name!! Very interesting.


Sarah update: ER last night. Third time for the same thing. Stupid doctors.

OH!! And my Shakespeare group was in the newspaper today, and they got a great picture of my beautiful (and annoying) sister Sarah!! That was the last day she felt really good. And that night she went to the ER. I haven't seen her smile like she is in the picture for so long. :)

Here's the link: http://www.connpost.com//ci_8743462?IADID=Search-www.connpost.com-www.connpost.com

Well, that's it for now. I'll try to keep you posted.

Love,
Katie

No comments: