Monday, April 21, 2008

So Amazing

On Saturday, I had the most amazing opportunity to go to the Papal Youth Rally in Yonkers, NY to see the Pope. It was AMAZING!!! Just being in the same location as the pope was such an experience!!! If I stood on my tiptoes, I could see him!! Not just on the screen, but see him in person!!! It was such a blessed experience. We ended up not getting any food since the lines were so long and it was SOOO hot that we all felt like we were gonna pass out. But, would I do it again? Definitely.

Another highlight was that I got to meet up with my penpal Ali!!! We've been penpals for approx. 3 years and we finally met each other!! She lives in Phoenix.

Well, my mamacita's kicking me off but I have so much more to say. I'll post more later.

- - - Me

No comments: