Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update

YO!!

Life has been pretty.... psychotic recently. Sarah has been to millions of different doctors and no one can seem to figure it out. she's back at the ER tonight. :( Poor kid. Keep her in your prayers.

I'm hard at work studying my lines for the PLAYS ( you read that right. PLAYS!! Not one play, but TWO!! Both Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet (In which I am Capulet, Juliet's daddy dearest) and A Midsummer's night dream (Demetrius, The Daddy's favorite LOL.))

School is... school.. ish.... I'm taking a weekly class for writing stuff which I am very much enjoying. Which reminds me. I have to get to work on my essay on the Civil War.

I'M GONNA SEE THE POPE!!! As you probably know, Pope Benedict XVI is coming to New York and Washington DC this April. I get the amazing oppurtunity to go to the Youth Rally in NYC. Pretty darn awesome huh? And that's not even the best part. My penpal, Ali (whom I've been penpals with for about 3-4 years now) is going to the Youth Rally!!! Ali lives in Arizona so we're both pretty excited that we're finally going to meet eachother. After all this time of email and letters and this year moving on to facebook and texting we finally get to meet eachother face to face!!

Oh, and I am most likely going to Texas in... May I would say to visit my best friend Katie!!

Love,
Me

No comments: