Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday parties, sleep tests and the new school year, oh my!

Helloo!

Sarah and I had our birthday parties this past weekend. Every year, we have a big "friend" party when we invite all our friends, and we also have a "family" party where we invite our family members to a BBQ. This year for our "friend" party, we had a big murder mystery party! IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!

Last night, I went to the hospital for a sleep test. They just wanted to check and see if I have sleep apnea (where you stop breathing when you're sleeping). The good news is, I don't have sleep apnea! The bad news is I didn't get any sleep.



Would YOU get any sleep with all that on your face/head/body? I didn't think so.

But, I did get to watch the season premiere of Bones (YAY!) and Sarah Palin's speech. Both of which were AWESOME!

We started school. It stinks. *sigh* oh well. Science isn't too bad. Algebra is.... Algebra. Meaning... TERRIBLE!

OK, well that's all for now!

Lots of Love,

Katie <3

2 comments:

Mike G. said...

That new look, it's so you! :)

Did you get a chance to read that book I lent you while they were taping all that up, at least?

The Other Katie said...

my how that sounds like fun!wbcguw