Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 Quick Takes Saturday, Vol. 2

~1~






It's Valentine's Day! For the last few days, I've been really dreading it, but now that it's here, I'm pretty happy! Although I don't have a boy to show me love, my sister and parents sure did today! My friend is having her sweet sixteen next month, and we went shopping at this store, DEB for a dress. I got a beautiful one and I LOVE it!







^^^ I tried that dress on and LOVED it, but it was a halter and I'm really not into those. :p













Also, instead of the blue-ness, it was black stuff and it didn't work on my skintone, since I'm pretty much really pale.
















<--- Oooh! That's it! The one I tried on. Not THE dress.










This is kinda like my dress, only like, it's not quite like that. It's not a halter, and it's more like a saphire-y color. But, It's like shorter in the front and than goes longer in the back. It's pretty swe-eet. ---->

~2~

Right now, my sister, Dad and I are watching National Treasure. I can remember the first time I saw it. It was my parents' anniversary and we went out to dinner than went to see it. My dad and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER.

When we went to DC the first time, I insisted on going to the National Archives just cuz they were there. I also had to get a pick sitting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, just like Riley and Ben. :D

~3~

I went to Claire's the other night, and got this AMAZING bag!!! It's like a messenger bag, with a bunch of PEACE signs on it!!! Those who know me IRL know that I am a hippy at heart and have a funny obsession with peace signs. :D

~4~

My parents bought me SPANISH and ALL CHOCOLATE conversation hearts!! They. Are. Amazing. o.O

~5~

My mom is going to Florida with my aunts and gramma two weeks before I am. Except SHE'S probably going to Disney. Without me. :(

Now, go do your OWN Five Quick Takes Saturday! Quickly now, cuz it's almost 10pm here in CT!!! GO GO GO!!






2 comments:

Rose Marchen said...

Ha, that is so funny! My family and I just watched National Treasure as well!
I can remember the first time I watched it... it was last year we got it from the movie store and I was sick and fainted before we watched it. (First and only time I've ever fainted... and no, it wasn't because of the movie!)

I just went to DC for the 1st time for the March for Life and walked ON THE SAME SIDEWALK AS RILEY! In front of the National Archives! And took a picture. Alas, I forgot that they went to the Lincoln memorial so I didn't get a pic when I went there.

My sister (who didn't go to DC) kept getting annoyed with me because I kept saying "I was there!" "Oh! I went there!"

lol, fun.

Rachel said...

claires! my source for my earring obsession! and national treasure= LOVE. happy singles awareness day! *gives virtual chocolate*