Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prayer Request

Hi everyone! Please keep my uncle's father in your prayers. He just passed away last night.

No, it's not my grandfather. It's my mom's younger sister's husband's father. So that makes him my... I don't know.

But he was a GREAT guy! Always smiling and laughing. I remember meeting him a couple times.

Please pray for his soul and for my aunt Patty and Uncle Jeff and my cousins, Scott and Shannon. Also pray for Uncle Jeff's mother and siblings during this hard time.


Prayer for a Departed Loved One

O Gentlest Heart of Jesus, ever present in the Blessed Sacrament, ever consumed with burning love for the poor souls, have mercy on the soul of thy departed servant, Ray. Be not severe in thy judgement but let some drops of thy precious blood fall upon the purifying flame, and do thou, O merciful Savior, send thy angels to conduct thy departed servant to a place of refreshment, light and peace. Amen.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Merciful Jesus, grant eternal rest.


Thank you <3 href="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank">

No comments: