Monday, May 25, 2009

So......

Only five more lessons of Algebra till I am TOTALLY 100% DONE! No joke!! I'm SOO psyched. And today, I learned how to use my graphing calculator. So fun! I'm so excited to be done! I only have 8 more assignments to send into Seton until I am DONE WITH NINTH GRADE! FOREVER! WOO!

Although, as soon as I'm done with ninth grade, I'm starting right away with tenth grade. Since I'm fifteen, I'm supposed to be a sophomore. But last year, when Sarah was sick all the time, nobody got any school done. So, I'm hoping maybe to finish at least the first quarter of English before September. I'm going to do my literature and book analysises right away.

Today, I took the Merchant of Venice Test. Mom was going on and on about how hard it was going to be, but it only took like fifteen minutes, and it wasn't that hard. I already knew the story, so that probably made it easier. And I didn't really need cliff notes cuz TJS did a summer workshop performance of MOV so I know everything. Plus, it's the Allmighty director Kelly's favorite play. It's one of mine now,too. That, Macbeth, and Romeo and Juliet.

Ooh, I just found out I have two literature courses next year! YAY! World Literature and English.

I have to read three books for the first quarter. WOOT WOOT.

For English, should I read Great Expectations, Giant, or the Scarlet Pipernal?

For World Literature, should I read Around the World in 80 Days, Pinoccio, or the Betrothed? Hmmm...



No comments: