Sunday, August 30, 2009

In my mailbox 1

In My Mailbox

This week, I got 13 books! SAWEET!



For Review
~Slept away by Julie Kraut

Borrowed
~Change of Heart by Jodi Piccoult


Bought
~ I'd Tell you I love you but then I'd have to kill you by Ally Carter
~ Message in A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
~ Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
~ The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
~ Dragon's Breath
~ The Dragon Princess

Gifts

~Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
~Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
~The Time Traveler's Wife
~The Vampire Diaries: The Avakening by LJ Smith
~Gilda Joyce: The Ladies of the Lake



2 comments:

Melissa said...

I really like the Ally Carter books, but when I read them they were so far apart I forgot the story by the time the new one came out, much better to have them ready to go in a row like you could. :)

Rose Marchen said...

I tagged you on my blog!