Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hopeless romantic taggy thing

Thank you Rose for tagging me :D

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband?
Kindness, loyalty, a sense of humor, be a Catholic, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a mouth to comfort, and a hand to hold. It would be nice if, a) He liked to dance and was a good dancer or b) was willing to learn. No swaying dancing at my wedding, thank you very much.

Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
Edward Cullen, Fish, and Ron Weasley oohhh

Where do you want your wedding?
I want to be married in a small church like my parents were. A small wedding with just our family and friends.


What are your views on courtship?
Courtship is a great way to get to know someone. I really like the idea. I'm allowed to "date" now that I'm sixteen, bt I'm hoping instead to court or do something like it.

What are your views on your first kiss?
I want my first kiss to happen when he asks, "Can I kiss you?" and I reply, "Yes." I think the idea of waiting for your engagement or wedding day is a wonderful idea, but I think that a kiss shows love, and you really want to know the person loves you when you marry them/ get engaged.

Do you have or want a purity ring/locket?
Ooh! I've never heard of a purity locket! I have a makeshift purity ring that is on my left ring finger until I get my real one.

Do you have or want a hope chest?
Ooh! I would LOVE one!

Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
OF COURSE!!!


What kind of wedding dress do you want?
Maybe a regency like dress? Or an A-line dress with sleeves.


What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
Roses. Or lilies. I'm starting to love lilies. They're so simple and beautiful. Ooh, and daisies!


What do you want to name one of your daughters?
Madelynn Therese. I love the name Madelynn and the spelling of it, and Therese is my favorite saing.


What do you want to name one of your sons?
John Paul Benedict :)


Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?
Oh yes. :)

What music do you want to play at your wedding?
I want to hear "Ave Maria" during my ceramony. And I want our first dance to be to "It's your love" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.

Are you a hopeless romantic?
I SO AM!


And if you are reading this, you are tagged :)





No comments: